I'm back baby....maybe.

Yeah, that's right.  I'm back.  Maybe.  It's been AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEESSSS since I last wrote a post - like last August, and the last time I was posting on a regular basis was even further back - if memory serves me right, we'd just gotten out of the paleolithic era, everything was in black and white, lambskin loincloths were all the rage and Noah was still alive.


So what, you may ask, has compelled me to revisit this blog?  Having twigged that this blog (out of my three Blogger blogs) has been sorely neglected, I set out to see why.  Aside from the fact that I don't in fact hate everything and in fact would rather be taking the piss out of everything via satire, I got bored of writing lengthy (or semi-lengthy) posts that I felt compelled to write on a regular basis.  And thus, my quasi-ADHD tendencies got the better of me.   So I'm now thinking of writing less, but more often.  I'll see how it goes - writing is a somewhat tiresome and suprisingly time-consuming process - and here's to hoping Mr. Sandman would sod off and quit using my eyelids for ski poles.

And I'll try my best to make my posts as funny as possible.  I like funny.  I hope you like funny too.  Funny makes the world go 'round.  Unless you're a disgruntled SJW activist, in which case funny invariably means that someone, some demographic, no matter how obscure they are or how vague they may be, has been hurt and is looking for a good excuse to have a wee cry, take umbrage and call for me to be sent on an altruism course and subsequently forced to exchange warm fuzzies and macaroni pictures.  But they can all go pop a squat on a cactus for all  I care.

Comments

Popular Posts